Policies & FAQ
In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
- The regulations that apply in Ecuador for export have as a prerequisite to perform a phytosanitary inspection and certification and certificate of origin* for certain countries.
- We use DHL Express for most shipments.
- We do not accept any shipment request with declaration as other object (No Plant) or other illegal action.
- We are not responsible for any incidence caused directly or indirectly by any process caused by customs or shipping process (handling, treatment and release time).
- We do not accept package returns for any reason.
- Please note that some countries require an import permit or other document. It is the customer's obligation to provide the required import permit.
a. Customer from Canada must provide an import permit.
b. The UK customer must submit the PEACH (Procedure for Electronic Application for Certificates) from the UK Government's Horticultural Marketing Inspectorate.
c. The U.S. customer must provide the import permit for the purchase of more than 12 plants.
Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing plants abroad, the customer accepts all possible import risks. Damage to the plant is possible and is a shipping risk to be accepted by the buyer. The plant will take some time to recover. It is assumed that the customer has the knowledge and experience to care for the plants.
- It is the customer's responsibility to understand if the plants are prohibited from entering their country, the requirements and ability to import into their country are the customer's responsibility. All forms of taxes and inspection fees in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer.
- After receiving the order, we will verify the viability to export, once confirmed we will request the phytosanitary certificate. The shipment will be made once the phytosanitary certificate is released.
- We do not accept order cancellations.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges of plants.
- There are no refunds.- For France, the buyer is responsible for the management and the cost of the Phyto Pass.
- For Germany, the buyer is responsible for the cost of the inspection process and upon arrival will enter a quarantine process.
Frequently asked questions
To which countries do we export the plants?
In Leal Plants we export plants to most countries, at the moment of starting a negotiation the first step is to verify that we have the export authorization to the country of destination.
are you wholesalers or retailers?
We are a nursery located in Ecuador, we are suppliers to some plant stores in the USA, Australia and UK, but we also ship orders worldwide for plant fanatics.
How do you ship?
For shipping, we use DHL is an international company that specializes in courier and package delivery. It is important that the customer understands that the cost of shipments varies according to weight and destination.